He is also a non-executive director of two VCT funds, British Smaller Companies VCT plc and British Smaller Technology Companies VCT 2 plc and a number of other companies.
What does BSTC stand for?
BSTC stands for British Smaller Technology Companies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSTC
We have 52 other meanings of BSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Billions of Stock Tank Barrels (oil)
- Blue Skies Turn Black (record label and concert promoter)
- Brigade Special Troops Battalion (US DoD)
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers Booster Club (Norwalk, CT)
- Bundessteuerberaterkammer (German: Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants)
- Bundessteuerblatt (German: Federal Tax Journal)
- Ball State Teachers College (Muncie, IN; now Ball State University)
- Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission
- Bessemer State Technical College (Bessemer, AL)
- Bridge Street Token Club (Frankfort, KY)
- Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds (forum)
- Bahrain Society for Training and Human Resources Development (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bivoltine Sericulture Technology Development (silk production; India)
- Black Sea Trade and Development (Bank)
- Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
- Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation
- Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Disease Control (New York)
- Bachelor of Science in Textile Engineering (degree; Bangladesh)
- Back Stage Technologies Europe (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by Avlar BioVentures, the round also included British Smaller Technology Companies VCT2 plc and Bioscience VCT plc as investors.
The first is British Smaller Technology Companies VCT, which he accepts is a higher-risk investment, but which could turn out to be a top performer.