Summary: ABU DHABI - Sky News Arabiya, a 24/7 Arabic language news venture between British Sky Broadcasting Group (BSkyB) and Abu Dhabi Media Investment Corp (ADMIC), will launch in the second quarter of 2012, the pair unveiled at a press conference today.
What does BSkyB stand for?
BSkyB stands for British Sky Broadcasting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Bangladesh Samajtantrik Khetmajur O Krishak (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- British School Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia)
- Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)
- Bukan School of Krav-Maga (self defense; Italy)
- Business Services Knowledge Modelling (LaTrobe University; Australia)
- Baltic Sea Knowledge Region (European Commission)
- Biologische Station Krickenbecker Seen (German: Biological Station Krickenbecker Lakes Association; Nettetal-Homberg, Germany)
- Broadcasting Service of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC securities market, today announced that British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc (OTCQX: BSYBY, LSE: BSY), the UK's leading home entertainment and communications provider, has chosen to list its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on OTCQX(R).
OTC securities market, today announced that British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc (OTCQX: BSYBY, LSE: BSY), the UK's leading home entertainment and communications provider, has chosen to list its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on OTCQX[R].
In the most significant venture to date aimed at tapping the potentially huge European pay television market, Rupert Murdoch and his British Sky Broadcasting Group teamed Wednesday with three of Europe's largest media groups to offer digital pay television throughout the continent, in particular to German- and French-speaking countries.
com/reports/c48451) has announced the addition of British Sky Broadcasting (BskyB): Company Analysis to their offering.
The event also will be available in the United Kingdom, Ireland, North America and Brazil on British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB), iN DEMAND, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Bell ExpressVu , Viewers Choice Canada and Globosat Programadora LTDA pay-per-view television.
NASDAQ: GMST), a leading media, entertainment and technology company, has signed a patent license agreement with British Sky Broadcasting Limited (Sky).
LONDON, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Scoot has entered into an internet agreement with British Sky Broadcasting Ltd ("BSkyB") to create an exclusive co-branded directory service through the launch of a free Internet Service Provider, Skynow.