In the 1980s, Philip Latey was a well-known clinical lecturer at the British School of Osteopathy.
What does BSO stand for?
BSO stands for British School of Osteopathy (London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSO
We have 174 other meanings of BSO in our Acronym Attic
- Boating Safety Officer
- Bolton Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Bookstore Officer (Church of Scientology)
- Border Services Officer (Canada Border Services Agency)
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Branson School Online (Colorado)
- Bremerton Symphony Orchestra (Bremerton, WA)
- Bright Shiny Object
- Bristol Symphony Orchestra
- British Scouting Overseas (UK)
- Broad System of Ordering (subject classification system)
- Broadband Switch Operations (Sprint)
- Brooklyn Symphony Orchestra (Brooklyn, NY)
- Broward Sheriff's Office (Broward County, Florida)
- Broward Symphony Orchestra (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Brueckner Spin Orbital(s)
- Budget Submitting Office
- Building Safer Organisations (Humanitarian Accountability Partnership International)
- Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
It wasn't an easy option, involving a four-year honours degree course at the British School of Osteopathy, London, but Georgina never regretted it.
After school, he studied for a medical degree in India and then, having left after only three years, he trained at the British School of Osteopathy.
uk PERFECT POSTURE BRA Recent research from the British School of Osteopathy (BSO) found that an ill-fitting fashion bra can result in constricted breathing, muscle strain, back pain and restricted circulation.
Charles Hunt, head of clinical practice at the British School of Osteopathy, explains: "If you damaged a muscle bending forward doing the gardening, when you bend again you'll feel it.
In a study by the British School of Osteopathy in London, it was discovered that fashion bras constrict the rib cage by around four centimetres more than conventional bras.