Began her broadcasting career on Australia's Network 7 in 1985, before anchoring tennis coverage on British Satellite Broadcasting in 1990.
What does BSB stand for?
BSB stands for British Satellite Broadcasting (early British satellite television taken over by BSkyB)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSB
We have 167 other meanings of BSB in our Acronym Attic
- Bold Strokes Books (Valley Falls, NY)
- Borrego Springs Bank (La Mesa, CA)
- Boss Speed Bearings
- Botswana Savings Bank
- Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil - International (Airport Code)
- Brazilian Sac Brood (Disease)
- Breed Specific Ban (dogs)
- Brevet de Surveillant de Baignade (French: Lifeguard Certification)
- Brigade Support Battalion
- Brisbane Symphonic Band (Brisbane, Australia)
- British School of Beijing
- British School of Brussels (Belgium)
- British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC
- British Standard Beam
- British Superbikes (motorcycle racing series)
- Buckeye State Blog (political blog)
- Building Something Big (Chartered Institute of Building campaign; UK)
- Bundesverband Sekretariat und Büromanagement e.V.
- Bayerische Staatsbibliothek - Online Public Access Catalogue (Bavarian National Library, Munich, Germany)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Complaint further alleges that the efforts to conceal and misrepresent this illegal activity intensified with News Corp's desire to purchase the remaining 61% of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc ("BSkyB") a British satellite broadcasting company.
It was used by British Satellite Broadcasting, but handed back when that company merged with Sky 20 years ago.
Dickens became Director of Sales and then Managing Director of Publishing for the UK's first digital broadcasting service, British Satellite Broadcasting.
His previous roles include senior positions with Hitachi Sales (UK), British Satellite Broadcasting and BT Cellnet.
14 Years Ago This week in 1988, ITV got exclusive rights to show English league soccer for four years - at a cost of pounds 44 million - after the BBC and British Satellite Broadcasting withdrew from the "auction".
Dixons sells both On Digital, the terrestrial digital service, and British Satellite Broadcasting Plc's service.
Evans has also held General Manager and Sales Director positions at Orange Telecommunications and British Satellite Broadcasting.