He has just been crowned the champion of the British Racing and Sports Car Club Ford XR championship.
What does BRSCC stand for?
BRSCC stands for British Racing and Sports Car Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blue Retro Stripe Backpack
- Bristol Royal Society for the Blind (UK)
- Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science
- Beaulieu River Sailing Club
- Ben Rhydding Sports Club (UK)
- Blue Ridge Ski Council (VA, MD, & Washington DC ski clubs)
- Bosch Rugby Supporters' Club
- British Rear Support Command (UK)
- Brotherhood of Railway and Steamship Clerks
- Brown and Root Services Corporation
- Baton Rouge School of Court Reporting (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Battle River School Division (Camrose, Alberta Canada)
- Behavior Rating Scale for Dementia
- Black Rock Spatial Delivery
- Business Roundtable on Sustainable Development (Australia)
- Balanced and Responsible Sexuality Education
- Blended Rule/Scholarz Entertainment
- Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence, Inc.
- Breast Self-Examination
- Bridge Software Engineer (also seen as BSE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Racing and Sports Car Club will feature T Cars - seen as an ideal first rung for teenagers.
The first race event of the year, a club race meeting organised by the British Racing and Sports Car Club takes place tomorrow but, a week later, the circuit will play host to the first big crowd puller of the year -the Lloyds TSB Insurance British Formula 3 International Series and the Avon Tyres British GT Championship.