UK ingredients specialist BHJ UK Protein Foods has become the first producer in its sector to be certified as an approved supplier of British Quality Assured Pork (BQAP).
What does BQAP stand for?
BQAP stands for British Quality Assured Pork
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Blue Quill Angler (Evergreen, CO)
- Bluetooth Qualification Administrator
- British Quadrathlon Association (UK)
- British Quality Association
- British Quarterstaff Association (UK)
- British Quiz Association
- Business Question Assessment
- Business Questions Answered (Beattie and Co. website; West Wycombe, UK)
- Bay of Quinte Aeromodellers Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Barely Qualifies as News
- B-2 Quality Assurance Program Plan (USAF)
- Basewide Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Basalt Quality Assurance Requirements Document
- Beef Quality Assurance Scheme (Irish food board)
- Belgian Quo Band
- Best Quality Buildings (Gambia)
- Bioengineering Quiz Bowl (BMES)
- Black Quarterback (website)
- Bluetooth Qualification Body
- Brass Quintet Bucuresti (est. 1998; Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company uses only British Quality Assured Pork from Freedom Food accredited farms for its award-winning, hand-made sausages.
Protocols for pork pioneered by members of the British Quality Assured Pork Scheme (BQAP) and the Scottish Pig Industry Initiative include written procedures on animal welfare, hygiene and slaughtering; product identification and weekly traceability audits back to the farm by approved independent auditors; carcase dressing standards; and final meat tasting tests.