The wealth of automotive manufacturers such as Jaguar, Peugeot and Land Rover in this area could support transport related research Development of a cluster of businesses centring around plastics and polymers could be sustained on the Black Country to Telford corridor, building on the nearby presence of the Rubber and Plastics Research Association and the British Polymer Training Association.
What does BPTA stand for?
BPTA stands for British Polymer Training Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPTA
We have 10 other meanings of BPTA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process Transformation
- Business Product Team
- Business Professional and Technical (stock market)
- Sikorsky Memorial Airport (Stratford, CT, USA)
- ß-Helical Prion Trimer
- Balkan Peace Team in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Bile Pigment Transporter 1
- Bahrain Physical Therapy Association (est. 1997)
- Bangladesh Primary Teachers' Association
- Border Peace and Tranquility Agreement (India and China)
- British Potato Trade Association (UK)
- Bronchial Provocation with Tracheal Auscultation (pediatrics)
- Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone
- Business Privilege Tax Branch (Guam)
- Bar Professional Training Course (UK)
- Beijing Public Transport Corporation (China)
- Bioproducts Technology Consultant (UK)
- Biphenyltetracarboxylic Acid
- Block Product Turbo Codes
- Body Part Trophy Case (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by the British Polymer Training Association in Telford, U.
K in October, where D-I-M technology won the top Innovation Award for capital equipment from the Plastics Machinery Distributors Association and British Polymer Training Association.