THERE could be greater risk to grain stores this year from rodents, according to the HGCA and the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) The HGCA is bringing forward publication of its updated rodent control guide to cope with the problem, which is thought to have been exacerbated by the wet weather that has waterlogged the rats' usual habitats.
What does BPCA stand for?
BPCA stands for British Pest Control Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPCA
We have 26 other meanings of BPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Point Community Association
- Bayesian Principal Component Analysis
- Benelux Pen Collectors Association
- Benzene Polycarboxylic Acid
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act of 2002 (US)
- Biochemical Pest Control Agents
- Black Professional Coaches Alliance
- Bluefields Peoples' Community Association
- Brice Prairie Conservation Association (Wisconsin; est. 1958)
- British Paediatric Cardiac Association
- Broward Personal Computer Association, Inc. (Florida)
- Building Performance Contractors Association
- Bureau of Primary Care
- Business Products Credit Association
- Bronchoscopic Protected Catheter Brush (respiratory infections)
- Buffer Pool Control Block
- Bell Plaine Community Branch Library (Belle Plaine, MN)
- Brooklyn Park Community Branch Library (Minneapolis, MN)
- Best Practices in Corporate Communications (Washington, DC)
- Binary Pulse Compression Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh city had more callouts for vermin problems than any other area in Wales, data released by the British Pest Control Association revealed.
People can get in touch with a firm registered with the British Pest Control Association for advice.
The training may involve attending courses run by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), the National Pest Technician's Association (NPTA), or the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (RSPH).
To help your business stay pest free and on the right side of legislation, the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) has published a 66-page, free of charge booklet entitled, How to Choose a Pest Control Contractor incorporating the 2006-7 Directory of BPCA Members.
The training may involve attending courses run by the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), the National Pest Technician's Association (NPTA), or the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (RSPHWhat is the potential for career advancement?
The British Pest Control Association (BPCA) said some people hurt themselves falling off ladders trying to reach nests, or suffer injury when they try to make a quick dash from an enclosed space when they disturb the angry wasps.
They are a recognised and approved method of pest control governed by a code of conduct issued by the British Pest Control Association.