According to the British Onion Producers Association, onions contain three times as much quercetin as kale-the next-richest source-and 10 times as much as broccoli, reports The Daily Express.
What does BOPA stand for?
BOPA stands for British Onion Producers Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOPA
We have 17 other meanings of BOPA in our Acronym Attic
- Business over Pleasure
- Business Owner's Policy
- Byte-Oriented Protocol
- Berufsverband Österreichischer Psychologinnen und Psychologen
- Bunch of People Reading a Play
- Balance Of Payments Act
- Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts (Maryland)
- Boletín Oficial del Principado de Asturias (Official Bulletin for Asturias Spain)
- Book of Positive Aspects
- British Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Boeing Plastic Analysis Capability for Engines
- Brew-on-Premise Association of Ontario
- Board of Park and Recreation Commissioners (Morgantown, WV)
- Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque (French rugby club)
- Beam-Space Optimum Combining
- BFTT Operator Processor Console
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Board of Privatisation Commission (Pakistan)
- Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy (Buffalo, NY)
- British Official Publications Current Awareness Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Onion Producers Association chairman Tim Wigram said a dry spring had damaged this year's crop.
British Onion Producers Association chairman Tim Wigram said the dry spring had damaged this year's crop, due to be harvested in the autumn: "Prices are at a 15-year high and prices for organic are as high as they have been for four years.