The father-of-one - who works for the British Nursing Association - was chosen for his clinical skills and the excellent support he shows patients.
What does BNA stand for?
BNA stands for British Nursing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNA
We have 99 other meanings of BNA in our Acronym Attic
- Botswana National Archives
- Botswana National Atlas
- Brand New Alliance (marketing)
- Brigade Nantaise Airsoft (French: Nantes Airsoft Squad; Nantes, France)
- Brighton Neighborhood Association
- British Naturalists' Association
- British Naturopathic Association
- British Neuroscience Association
- British Newspaper Archive (resource; UK)
- British North America
- Bruxelles Nous Appartient (French: Brussels Belongs to Us; cultural association; Brussels, Belgium)
- Buffalo Numismatic Association (est. 1927; Buffalo, NY)
- Bunch Note Acceptor (automated cash acceptor)
- Bureau de Normalisation de l'Automobile (French: Automotive Bureau of Standards)
- Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.
- Burroughs Network Architecture
- Business Name Availability
- Business Needs Assessment
- Business Net Areas
- Business Network Architecture (Nynex)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Nursing Association nurse of the year Joanne Allison.
Case studies MATILDA Shouler is a widow who lives alone, but receives help from a carer supplied by the British Nursing Association.
Ms Shouler is a widow and lives alone but receives help from a carer supplied by the British Nursing Association.
Miss MacDonald left her job with the British Nursing Association in April last year after Thomson sent flowers to her home and repeatedly phoned, calling her 'darling'.
Employers attending include the British Nursing Association, Scot Nursing and nursing homes.
The British Nursing Association is to pay back nearly 20,000 pounds to the NHS Trust.
Unfortunately, according to the British Nursing Association, the average cost of nursing care in your own home is over pounds 8 per hour.