Alan Rimmer of the British Nuclear Test Veterans Association said: "Despite our campaign, this is another example of how Britain is the last to recognise the sacrifice of our test victims.
What does BNTVA stand for?
BNTVA stands for British Nuclear Test Veterans Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Basal Nuclei and Thalamic Region (nuclear medicine)
- Bimodal Nuclear Thermal Rocket
- Belconnen Naval Transmission Station (Department of Defense; Australia)
- British National Travel Survey
- British New Testament Society
- Bud Norris & Terence Seagal (German disc jockeys)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy (TV show)
- Belarusian National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Belize National Teacher's Union (BELIZE)
- Bulgarian National Television
- Banco Nacional Ultramarino (Angola)
- Basic Networking Utilities (Unix UUCP Command Set)
- Battle Net Underground (gaming clan)
- Beaconhouse National University (Pakistan)
- Beijing Normal University (China)
- Bengzon Negre Untalan (law firm; Philippines)
- Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire (French: National and University Library)
- Broadband Network Unit (Next Level)
- Brooklyn Northern United (football; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Bibliothèque Numérique Européenne (French: European Digital Library; also seen as BNE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association has campaigned long and hard for a study into the genetic health legacy bestowed on our children and grandchildren.
Derek Heaps, vice-chair of the British Nuclear Test Veterans Association (BNTVA), believes many of their members have suffered fertility problems as a result of radiation exposure.
Sir Joseph and Canon Nicholas Frayling both appear on the headed notepaper of the British Nuclear Test Veterans Association ?
Speaking yesterday, Douglas Hern, litigation secretary for the British Nuclear Test Veterans Association, claimed he and his comrades had been used as "guinea pigs" by the military.
The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association believes the 37-year-old and her children are just one of many families whose lives have been scarred by nuclear tests in the Pacific.
A British Nuclear Test Veterans Association standard bearer will be at next Wednesday's funeral service at 12 noon at St Michael's Church, Llandudno Junction
He would like recognition for his sacrifice and compensation for all British Nuclear Test Veterans Association members.