1929), who had spent five years in North Borneo as a magistrate and District Officer for the British North Borneo Chartered Company just before World War I, wrote the following with regard to the "pagans" (orig.
What does BNBCC stand for?
BNBCC stands for British North Borneo Chartered Company (Malaysia; 1882-1941)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bureau de Normalisation du Bois et de l'Ameublement (French: Wood and Furniture Bureau of Standards)
- Bydgoski Nurt Basketu Amatorskiego (Polish amateur basketball league)
- Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
- Blue Note Blues Band (band; Germany)
- Barisan Nasional Back Benchers Club (Malaysian caucus)
- Blackburn North Baptist Church (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Britain Nigeria Business Council (London, UK)
- British North Borneo Company
- Bromley North Bridge Club (UK)
- Bross Nekic Business Consulting (Germany)
- Bovine Neutrophil Beta-Defensin-12
- British Natural Bodybuilding Federation (UK)
- Bloomington-Normal Black History Project
- Battelle National Biodefense Institute (Frederick, MD)
- Blue Nova Blue Jet (Canada)
- Boston Neighborhood Basketball League (Boston, MA)
- Beijing New Building Materials
- Business Net Bremen Niedersachsen (German business site)
- Bed and Breakfasts New York
- Basic Needs Basic Rights (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His nephew Charles had been Rajah of Sarawak for a full ten years, and, by the time A Decade in Borneo appeared, fifteen years later, Charles was deeply engaged in the prosaic task of creating a recognizable administrative system that, whatever its limitations, would prove far more effective than anything that the British North Borneo Chartered Company would ever succeed in establishing in Sabah.