Delegates from around the world are coming to an international conference on October 12-13 at the Newcastle Gateshead Hilton organised by the British Naval Equipment Association on behalf of the Society of Maritime and Northern Defence Industries.
What does BNEA stand for?
BNEA stands for British Naval Equipment Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNEA
We have 2 other meanings of BNEA in our Acronym Attic
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - Brisbane International Airport (Airport Code)
- Buffalo Niagara Enterprise (economic development organization; New York)
- Bureau National d'Expertise des Diamants (French: National Bureau of the Expertise of Diamonds)
- Bureau National de l'Emploi (French: National Employment Office)
- Bureau National des Examinateurs (Canada)
- Bureau Numérique Écoles (French educational software)
- Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (California)
- Business for New Europe
- Business Networking Event
- Bloomington/Normal Educational Alliance (Bloomington, IL)
- Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (US State Department)
- Busy Not Equipped Announcement
- Bank of New England Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Belgische Nationale Exoten Club (German: Belgian National Exotic Club; Belgium)
- Black New England Conference
- Bladder Neck Electrical Conductance
- Biochemical Non-Evidence of Disease
- Broadband Network Design
- Brigade Nationale d'Enquêtes Économiques (French: National Brigade of Economic Surveys)
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is affiliated to the British Naval Equipment Association, the Defence Manufacturers Association, the Society of British Aerospace Companies and is a member of the UK Aerospace Forum.