Nearly a third of all Britons took two or more holidays last year, according to the British National Travel Survey.
What does BNTS stand for?
BNTS stands for British National Travel Survey
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNTS
We have 4 other meanings of BNTS in our Acronym Attic
- Be Nice to Me (online gaming)
- Brazil National Tourism Mart
- Britain's Next Top Model (UK TV show)
- Bentonite (lithological term)
- Battlefield Nuclear Targeting Optimized
- Belize National Tour Operators Association (trade association)
- Battalion Tactical Operations Center
- Basal Nuclei and Thalamic Region (nuclear medicine)
- Bimodal Nuclear Thermal Rocket
- Belconnen Naval Transmission Station (Department of Defense; Australia)
- British New Testament Society
- Bud Norris & Terence Seagal (German disc jockeys)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy (TV show)
- Belarusian National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Belize National Teacher's Union (BELIZE)
- Bulgarian National Television
- British Nuclear Test Veterans Association (UK)
- Banco Nacional Ultramarino (Angola)
- Basic Networking Utilities (Unix UUCP Command Set)
- Battle Net Underground (gaming clan)