What does BNPL stand for?
BNPL stands for British National Physical Laboratory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNPL
We have 2 other meanings of BNPL in our Acronym Attic
- Bristol North Primary Care Trust (Bristol, UK)
- Bioactive Natural Products Database
- Bromo-Nitro-Propane-Diol (microbiology)
- Bruce Nuclear Power Development
- Begin Negative Positive Finish
- Bloque Nacional-Popular Gallego (Spanish: Galician Popular National Bloc)
- Boston Neighborhood Producers Group (Massachusetts)
- Benedict Nuclear Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals Inc (San Antonio, Texas)
- Britannia Natural Products, Ltd. (UK)
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Bunaken National Park Management Advisory Board (Indonesia)
- Broadband Network Power Node
- Bacillus Natto Productive Protein (physiology)
- Bank-Netherlands Partnership Program
- Below Ground Net Primary Productivity
- Bis (4-Nitrophenyl) Phosphate
- BNP Paribas (French bank)
- Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant (Bushehr, Iran)
- Best New Paranormal Romance (book anthology)