The pioneering move allowed him to become the first domestic home-owner to export electricity into the British national grid.
What does BNG stand for?
BNG stands for British National Grid (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNG
We have 24 other meanings of BNG in our Acronym Attic
- Banque Nationale de Gènes (French; Tunisian national bank)
- Bermuda National Gallery
- Bien Naître et Grandir (French childbirth information association)
- Bingen, WA
- Bloque Nacionalista Galego (Galician Nationalist Bloc, Spain)
- Bob and George (webcomic)
- Bold New Graphics (motorsports slang)
- Boston Newspaper Guild (Massachusetts)
- Branch No Group
- Brave New Groove (Enhanced CD Production)
- British Nuclear Group (UK)
- Broadband Network Gateway
- Buckeye Networking Group (Ohio)
- Bump & Grind
- Bureau de Normalisation du Gaz (French: Gas Standardization Office)
- Burst Noise Generator
- Bandai Namco Games America (California video game publisher)
- Bloomington Normal Golf Association (Indiana; professional golf league)
- Buddhist Network of Greater Baltimore
- Bisexual Network of Greater Cleveland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dry gas will enter the British national grid via the pipeline to the St.