The British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF) fears riders may be pulled over because of their visor measurements, number plate size or exhaust markings.
What does BMF stand for?
BMF stands for British Motorcyclists Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMF
We have 100 other meanings of BMF in our Acronym Attic
- Birla Mutual Fund (India)
- Black Mafia Family (drug trafficking organization)
- Black Management Forum
- Blowin' Money Fast (Rick Ross song)
- Blue Moon Festival (Vise, Belgium)
- Bone Marrow Foundation
- Breckenridge Music Festival (Breckenridge, CO)
- Bright Mountain Foundation (Boulder, CO)
- British Military Fitness (UK)
- British Motorcycle Federation
- British Music Fair (UK)
- Broadcast Metadata Exchange Format
- Bruno Manser Fonds (French: Bruno Manser Fund; environmental organization; Switzerland)
- Builders Merchants Federation (UK)
- Bulk Mail Facility (Canada Post)
- Bundesministerium der Finanzen (German: Federal Ministry of Finance)
- Bundesministerium für Finanzen (Vienna, Austria)
- Bureau de Mesure Français (French real estate inspection and improvement company)
- Burning Man Festival (art event)
- Bus Maintenance Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Motorcyclists Federation offers two courses, one for new riders, called Rider Plus, and the other, Blue Riband, for more advanced riders.
The British Motorcyclists Federation, which has 14, 000 members across the country, welcomed the report but said motorcycle road deaths were up 14% in 2003 and action is needed.
Bikers are Voters has joined the British Motorcyclists Federation and the Motor Cycle Industry Association to press for better provision for their transport.
The mass ride to Snowdonia National Park is planned for September 13, and has the backing of the British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF) and Motorcycle Action Group (MAG).
Byline: William Leece WITH only a few days to go until the opening games of the World Cup, the British Motorcyclists Federation and the RAC Foundation have joined forces to encourage motorists to fly the flag safely.
The British Motorcyclists Federation, which has 14, 000 members across the country, welcomed the report, but said motorcycle road deaths were up 14% in 2003 and action is needed.
The British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF) set up an internet page in October so bikers could complain about harsh treatment on the region's roads.