The Syrian British Medical society is a non-profit organization which was formally established in July 2007 by a group of British medical professionals of Syrian origin.
What does BMS stand for?
BMS stands for British Medical Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMS
We have 370 other meanings of BMS in our Acronym Attic
- Breed Middle School (Lynn, MA)
- Breizh Micro Services (French computer repair company)
- Brennan Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Brentwood Middle School (Brentwood, TN)
- Brevet de Maitrise Supérieur (French professional certification)
- Bridge Management System
- Brigade Medical Station (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Bright Mild Steel
- Bristol Motor Speedway
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (pharmaceuticals and healthcare products)
- British Menopause Society
- British Mexican Society (London, England)
- British Microcirculation Society (est. 1963; UK)
- British Mycological Society
- Broadband Management Services
- Broadcast Media Services (various locations)
- Broadcast Message Server
- Broadcast Message System
- Broadcast Microwave Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Microwave System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Medical Society has expressed a fear of mutations in the viruses used to implant genetic material into all biotech crops, citing the lack of safety studies on this issue.
President of the Syrian British Medical Society (SBMS) Mohamed Hammadeh said "SBMS was established in 2007 by a group of British medical professionals of Syrian descent.