With the British Medical Research Council (MRC) Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Scripps Research licensed the inventions to Cambridge Antibody Technology (now part of AstraZeneca) to facilitate exploitation of the technology for creation of new medicines.
What does BMRC stand for?
BMRC stands for British Medical Research Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMRC
We have 28 other meanings of BMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- Boston Municipal Research Bureau
- British Market Research Bureau
- Bangladesh Medical Research Council
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (California)
- Basic Medical Readiness Course
- Behavioral Medicine Research Center
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter (Equaris Corp)
- Biomedical Research Council
- Bourg Mini Racing Car (French automobile association)
- British Motor Racing Circuits (UK)
- Buffalo Materials Research Center
- Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Bangalore Metropolitan Rural Development Authority
- Bombay Metropolitan Region Development Authority (India)
- Balancing, Modernization, Rehabilitation and Expansion
- Blue Mountain Real Estate (Ontario, Canada)
- Buyers Market Real Estate (real estate brokerage firm; Kirkland, WA)
- Birmingham Medical Research Expeditionary Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Medical Research Council scientists have created the "cytosponge" which collects cells from the stomach, it was revealed here Friday.
The study was supported by grants from the British Medical Research Council, the British Heart Foundation, the British Health and Safety Executive, and the British Department of Health; the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; and the National Institute on Aging.
The report by a British Medical Research Council doctor examined the lifestyles of second and third generation Irish.
Now the new cash will be released to scientists through grants from the British Medical Research Council.
Goodfellow, who works at the Imperial Cancer Research Fund in London, collaborated with a group at the British Medical Research Council (MRC) National Institute for Medical Research to track down the smallest bit of DNA responsible for making a male.
The BBC article stated that this research was funded by the British Medical Research Council.
Davies' study was funded by the British Medical Research Council.