He followed that outstanding performance by lining up in the British Masters Championships in Lee Valley at the beginning of this month and repeated his 3,000m win (9:11.
What does BrMC stand for?
BrMC stands for British Masters Championships
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BrMC
We have 22 other meanings of BrMC in our Acronym Attic
- Big Red Marching Band (Cornell University)
- Birmingham Broadcasting, Ltd. (UK radio station)
- Black Rock Mountain Bike Association (Oregon)
- Basic Rifle Marksmanship Course
- Bay Regional Medical Center (Michigan)
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (from the 1953 movie, the Wild One; also a band)
- Blue Ridge Mountains Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Blue Ridge Music Center
- Border Riders Motorcycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Boston Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center (Brownwood, TX)
- British Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Bull Run Mountain Civic Association (Haymarket, VA)
- Bay Regional Medical Center Foundation (Bay City, Michigan)
- Biological Resources Management Division (US NPS)
- Bureau of Radiation and Medical Devices (Canada)
- Buckeye Rail Model Engineers (Ohio)
- Business Research Methods Enterprise (UK)
- Branch Medical Clinic
- Blue Ridge Mountain Electric Membership Corporation (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite being in her late 70s, McLennan has now taken up Usain Bolt's event - the 100m outdoor sprint - and is hoping to smash the record at the British Masters Championships at the end of February by the running the race in 16 seconds.
SQUASH Wales hosted the British Masters Championships in Cardiff - and earned success.
Athletes are reminded that entries for the North of England 5K road race championship, which incorporates the British Masters Championships, close this weekend
The Maryhill Harrier set a new 5000 metres world best for Over-90s at the British Masters Championships in Manchester.
Many of the region's older athletes will be competing in this weekend's British Masters Championships at Moorways Stadium, Derby, where action on both days begins at 9.
Byline: JOHN WILKINSON MARTON'S Barrie Mitchell turned back the clock to win his first national track title at the British Masters championships.
With one title under his belt, Bracken's forthcoming busy schedule includes the British Masters Championships at Lee Valley followed by a trip to Spain for the European Masters, both of which take place in March.