PBI") today announced that data highlighting the advantages of pressure cycling technology (PCT) in studies to (1) better understand the events surrounding stroke, (2) detect biomarkers of colon cancer, and (3) detect proteins associated with embryo viability are to be presented this week in three presentations at the 29th Annual Meeting of the British Mass Spectrometry Society (BMSS).
What does BMSS stand for?
BMSS stands for British Mass Spectrometry Society (est. 1964; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMSS
We have 8 other meanings of BMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Mode Status Register
- Berlin Magnetically Shielded Room
- Black Moth Super Rainbow (band)
- Boundless Motor Sports Racing, Inc. (Richardson, TX)
- Betriebs-, Mess-, Steuerungs- und Regelungstechnik (German: technical equipment, installation, measurement, control engineering; East Germany)
- Bangladesh Medical Studies and Research Institute
- Battle Management Software Suite
- Berojgar Mahila Seva Samiti (Indian non-profit organization)
- Bolton Metro Swimming Squad (UK)
- Brihanmumbai Mahapalika Shikshak Sabha (Mumbai, India)
- British Model Soldier Society (est. 1935)
- Budget Management and Systems Support (US NASA)
- Bio-Medical Science Students Association (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Borderline Methicillin-Susceptible Staphylococcus Aureus
- Bone Marrow Stromal Stem Cells
- Bracknell Mixed Swim Sauna Club (UK)
- Building Mechanical Systems Technician
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Bauman's Moscow State Technical University Research Institute of Special Machinery
- Backward Magneto-Static Volume Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomson Medal; British Mass Spectrometry Society Aston Medal Other info/interests Gardening; walking; British Mass Spectrometry Society; Royal Society of Chemistry; American Mass Spectrometry Society Contact Mass Spectrometry Research Unit, University of Wales Swansea, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP Tel 01792 295297 Fax 01792 295717 E-mail d.