DRL holds the Investor in People accreditation, and is a member of the Media Research Group and the British Market Research Association.
What does BMRA stand for?
BMRA stands for British Market Research Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMRA
We have 9 other meanings of BMRA in our Acronym Attic
- Balancing Mechanism Reporting Agent
- Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area
- Belleayre Mountain Racing Association (New York)
- Berryessa Milpitas Republican Assembly (California)
- Bio-Med Research Administration
- Bio-Molecular Research Annex
- Biomedical and Regulatory Affairs
- Biracial/Multiracial Alliance
- Bois et Matériaux Rhône Alpes (French: Rhône-Alpes Wood and Materials; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Brigade Major, Royal Artillery (Australian military)
- British Metals Recycling Association (UK)
- Building Materials Reuse Association (formerly Used Building Materials Association)
- Business Management Research Associates, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Behavioral Medicine Research Building
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- Boston Municipal Research Bureau
- British Market Research Bureau
- Bangladesh Medical Research Council
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (California)
- Basic Medical Readiness Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk British Market Research Association (BMRA), Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London, EC1M 7AD.
uk British Market Research Association,1 Devonshire House, Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD Tel: +44 20 7566 3636 www.
These results are based on annual figures just released for 2001 by the British Market Research Association (BMRA).