What does BLPES stand for?
BLPES stands for British Library of Politics, Economics and Sociology (London School of Economics; England; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLPES
- Buguias-Loo Polytechnic College (Philippines)
- Building Level Planning Committee (various school districts)
- Bureau de Lutte aux Produits de la Criminalité (French: Proceeds of Crime Enforcement Bureau; Canada)
- B Lymphocyte Proliferative Disorder (cell disease)
- B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disease
- Barrels of Liquid Per Day
- Bluelight Procurement Database (emergency services contracts database)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Byte Level Protocol Decoder (semiconductor industry)
- British Library of Political and Economic Science (London School of Economics; UK)
- Butterworth Low-Pass Filter
- beta lipotropic Hormone
- Black Phoebe (Sayornis nigricans, bird species)
- Bennett Lumber Products, Inc. (Princeton, ID)
- Bronchial Leukocyte Proteinase Inhibitor
- Big Lake Public Library (Big Lake, AK; Big Lake, MN)
- Basolateral Liver Plasma-Membrane
- Beta-Lactamase Producing Organism
- Belleau Lake Property Owners Association, Inc. (East Wakefield, NH)
- Builders, Labourers, Painters and Plasterers Union (Australia)