Sue Thompson, from Liverpool Women's Hospital, was given the accolade by the British Journal of Midwifery.
What does BJM stand for?
BJM stands for British Journal of Midwifery (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BJM
We have 18 other meanings of BJM in our Acronym Attic
- Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society (taxonomy)
- Ballets Jazz de Montréal (French: Jazz Ballet of Montreal; Montreal, Canada)
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet (holding company; South Africa)
- Being John Malkovich (movie)
- Between Job Monitor
- Beverly J. Martin (school; New York)
- Bibliothèque des Jeunes de Montréal (French: Montreal Children's Library; Montreal, Canada)
- Blue Jackets' Manual
- Bone, Joint and Muscle
- Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- Bujumbura, Burundi (airport code)
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Association
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Corporation (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- British Journal of Music Education
- British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet Holdings Ltd. (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Basket Jean Macé Hazebrouck (French basketball club)
- Brief Jail Mental Health Screen
- British Jewish Music Network (Jewish Music Institute; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIDWIVES on Teesside have received a very special delivery - a national award from the British Journal of Midwifery Practice.
Helen Nicholas was honoured in the Community Midwife of the Year Award by the British Journal of Midwifery.
The British Journal of Midwifery said in December: "Although they may not realise it, women all over the world are indebted to Jennifer Sleep.
These models can be used as visual aids in teaching a 'hands off ' technique for breastfeeding, and the team responsible for the project won first prize in the 2007 British Journal of Midwifery Innovator of the Year Award.
Bernie was delighted to be declared the best community midwife in the country at a ceremony for the British Journal of Midwifery awards at Birmingham's Botanical Gardens.
Long-serving midwife Bea Fung has also won midwife of the year in the British Journal of Midwifery awards.
Pictures of starfish and soothing shorelines, dolphin music, aqua blue walls and fluffy pillows are all commonplace at Swansea NHS Trust's Birth Centre which has just been shortlisted for a top industry award by the British Journal of Midwifery.