The aqcuired title was launched in 1947 as the British Journal of Clinical Practice and is one of the oldest continuously published general medical journals.
What does BJCP stand for?
BJCP stands for British Journal of Clinical Practice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BJCP
We have 2 other meanings of BJCP in our Acronym Attic
- Bronx Jewish Community Council, Inc.
- Bukit Jambul Country Club (Penang, Malaysia)
- Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China)
- Bourse aux Jeunes Créateurs d'Entreprises (French: Scholarships for Young Entrepreneurs)
- British Joint Communications-Electronics Board
- Bradford Junior Cricket League (UK)
- Bulletin Juridique des Collectivités Locales (French: Legal Bulletin of Local Authorities)
- British Journal of Community Nursing (UK)
- Beer Judge Certification Program
- British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- Bulletin Juridique des Contrats Publics (French: Legal Bulletin of Public Contracts)
- B.J. Chain Public Library (Olive Branch, MS)
- Brevard Jewish Community School (Melbourne, FL)
- Birmingham Jefferson County Transport Authority
- Brazilian Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Boston Jewish Community Women’s Fund
- Ball Jointed Doll
- Biju Janata Dal (India)
- Bone and Joint Decade
- Bovine Johne's Disease