Douglas Insurance Service, in Cross Street, Rugby, has been included in the British Insurance Brokers' Association 2013 Manifesto which was launched in the House of Commons to an audience of ministers, MPs, Peers and senior government officials.
What does BIBA stand for?
BIBA stands for British Insurance Brokers' Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIBA
We have 10 other meanings of BIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Interface Board
- Business Internet Banking
- Business Investment Board
- Collectie Bibliografische en Naslagwerken
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (Oman)
- Bangladesh Islamic Bankers Association
- Belgian Internet Broadband Applications
- Bermuda International Business Association
- Boulder Independent Business Alliance
- Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology (University of Bremen)
- British Isles Backgammon Association
- British-Iranian Business Association
- Brought In By Ambulance (medical charts)
- Bulgarian International Business Association
- Bayer International Bioethics Advisory Council
- Benguet, Ifugao, Bontoc, Apayao, and Kalinga (Filipino cultural minority group)
- Bag in a Beautiful Box
- Biological Basis of Behavior
- Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung (German: Federal Institute for Vocational Training)
- Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
After nearly 10 years as chief executive of the BRITISH INSURANCE BROKERS' ASSOCIATION, ERIC GALBRAITH said he will step down next year.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is telling travellers affected by the storms to contact their insurance broker or provider, or use their policy's emergency helpline to make claims as smooth as possible.
So says the British Insurance Brokers' Association after a poll revealed that 45% of companies have - at best - only rough plans for dealing with the effects of flood or storm damage.
THE British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is calling on the government to do more to ensure small businesses survive a major incident such as a fire, flood, act of terrorism, or a pandemic such as swine flu, particularly during the current economic downturn.
Meanwhile, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA), The Law Society and The Association of British Insurers (ABI) have launched a guide to buying professional indemnity (PI) insurance for solicitors.
The aim of the visit, which was co-ordinated by Peter Staddon of the British Insurance Brokers' Association, was to underline the importance credit insurance plays in propping up the economy.
Following research by the British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA) in January, the FSA launched its third inquiry into the comparison sites, also known as aggregators, since 2006.