That is what the British Insurance Association has told me.
What does BIA stand for?
BIA stands for British Insurance Association (now ABI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIA
We have 215 other meanings of BIA in our Acronym Attic
- Bradley International Airport (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Braille Institute of America, Inc.
- Brain Injury Association (USA)
- Breakfast in America (restaurant; Paris, France)
- Bremer Innovations Agentur (German innovation support company)
- Brevet d'Initiation Aéronautique (French aeronautics diploma)
- Brick Industry Association
- Brick Institute of America
- Bristol International Airport (UK)
- British Institute at Ankara (Ankara, Turkey)
- British Irish Association
- Broadband Internet Access
- Broadband Internetwork Analyzer
- Broadmoor Improvement Association
- Brothers in Arms (game)
- Budget Implementation Act (various locations)
- Building Industry Association
- Bulk Inversion Asymmetry
- Bulletin d'Information Archéologique (French: Archaeological Information Bulletin)
- Bump in the API
Samples in periodicals archive:
We brought in the British Insurance Association to speed up claims and offer advice.
None of this is guesswork, it's based on well-researched tables published and updated monthly by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the British Insurance Association.
took up the case with the British Insurance Association, the department, and medical experts.