He is a Chartered Biologist and a Member of the Institute of Biology and the British Institute of Regulatory Affairs.
What does BIRA stand for?
BIRA stands for British Institute of Regulatory Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIRA
We have 5 other meanings of BIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of International Recycling
- Burn-In Reliability
- Business Informatics Research
- Business Information Records
- baculoviral inhibitory repeat 1 and 2 domains
- Baculovirus IAP (Inhibitor of Apoptosis) repeat domain
- Baculovirus inhibitory repeat domain
- Bandwidth-Based Integrated Routing Algorithm
- Belgian Investor Relations Association (Belgium)
- Best Independent Restaurants Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- Built-In Redundancy Allocation
- Built-In Redundancy Analysis (memory algorithm)
- Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System
- Breast Imaging Reporting and Data Systems
- Bristol Industrial & Research Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Biomedical and Health Sciences Institutional Review Board (Michigan State University)
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bioinformatics Research Centre
- Biological Information Research Center (Japan)
- Biomedical Imaging Research Center (University of Fukui; Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the British Institute of Regulatory Affairs (BIRA), the European Society of Regulatory Affairs (ESRA), and other professional organizations.
He is also a member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, and a member of the British Institute of Regulatory Affairs.