More information British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing www.
What does BINDT stand for?
BINDT stands for British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BINDT in our Acronym Attic
- Berkeley Internet Name Domain
- Bilirubin Induced Neurologic Dysfunction
- Biological Investigational New Drug
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Broad Initiatives for Negros Development (est. 1989; Philippines)
- Buggy Internet Name Daemon
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
- Bilingual Automatic Parallel Indexing and Classification
- Bachelor of Indigenous Health
- Bachelor of Industrial Science
- Beijing Institute of Nuclear Engineering (est. 1958; China)
- Bürger-Information Neue Energietechniken (German: Citizens Information - New Energy Technologies; Bonn, Germany)
- Bisexual Network
- Bistatic Radar Network
- Binary Exchange Format (data format)
- Bachelor of Informatics
- Biomedical Informatics
- Brain Is Not Functioning At All
- Bulletin of Informatics and Cybernetics
- Bachelor of Information Environments
Samples in periodicals archive:
More information British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, www.
Fellowship honour GERALD Glover, of Kirklevington near Yarm, has been awarded an honorary fellowship to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing at the annual UK conference, for his service to the institution since 1969.