Thomas Lee is a fellow member of the Association of Taxation & Management Accountants in Australia, and a faculty member of Secretaries and Administrators, as well as the British Institute of Management.
What does BIM stand for?
BIM stands for British Institute of Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIM
We have 117 other meanings of BIM in our Acronym Attic
- Blade Inspection Method (helicopter)
- Blown in Mold (antique bottle type identification)
- Boat Information Manual
- Bonded Inventory Management
- Bord Iascaigh Mhara (Irish Sea Fisheries Board)
- Born Iterative Method
- Bouw Informatie Model (French: Building Information Model)
- Boyden Interim Management (interim executive solutions)
- Brake Input Monitor
- Brigade d'Infanterie de Montagne (French: Mountain Infantry Brigade)
- Broadband Interface Module
- Broadcast Interactive Media (Madison, WI)
- Broadcasting Institute of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- Brussels Instituut voor Milieubeheer (Belgium)
- Building Information Model
- Building Information Modeling
- Built in Monitoring
- Built-In Motor (cameras)
- Bulgarian Institute of Metrology (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Bulletin d'Information des Marées Terrestres
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willis is a fellow of the British Institute of Management and the Institute of Energy in London, and a member of the Institute of Directors.
He was also a fellow of the Institution of Metallurgists, a member of the Council of the Industrial Society, a member of the Council of Birmingham Productivity Association, and a fellow and founder member of the British Institute of Management.
The British Institute of Management is to endorse Europe's social chapter - supported by Labour but opposed by the Tories, who claim it destroys jobs.
In addition, Lampl is an Honorary Fellow of the Association of Project Management and Companion of the British Institute of Management.
He also holds a Technical Education Diploma and a Certificate of Management from the British Institute of Management.
He is an associated Member of British Institute of Management.
Keast has served as a member of the British Institute of Management and the Hewlett Packard Technical Advisory Board.