The Secretary of State has approved two qualifications: British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (BIIAB ) level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders GOAL level 2 Certificate for Personal Licence Holders.
What does BIIAB stand for?
BIIAB stands for British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Business Industriel International (French: International Industrial Business)
- Business Information Integrator
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Basic Issue Item/List
- Biomaterials, Infection, Inflammation and Adhesion
- Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals (Washington)
- Brewing Industry International Awards (est. 1886; industry awards)
- British Institute of Innkeeping
- Bulgarian Information Industry Association
- Business Information Industry Association (Asia Pacific Middle East Limited, Hong Kong)
- Basic Imagery Interpretation Brief
- Biogen Idec, Inc. (est. 2003)
- Boeing Institute of International Business (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- British Insurance and Investors Brokers Association
- British Isles Indoor Bowls Council
- Bahrain International Insurance Center (Manama, Bahrain)
- Basic Issue Item Code
- British Insurers International Committee (UK)
- British-Irish Intergovernmental Conference (est. 1998)
- Business Innocent Insured Coverage (Lawyers Insurance Fund; British Columbia Law Society; Canada)