Rohilla, a British India Steam Navigation Company ship, was requisitioned in 1914 as a hospital ship.
What does BISNC stand for?
BISNC stands for British India Steam Navigation Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Business Machines Corporation (est. 1957; Philippines)
- Base Integrated Systems Management Center
- Binary Input Symmetric Memoryless Channel
- Beijing Institute of Space Machinery and Electronics (China)
- Business Innovation for Small-Medium Sized Enterprises (conference)
- Banco Internacional SN (Portuguese: International Bank SN)
- Bank for International Settlements (Basel, Switzerland)
- Border Information and Solutions Network
- British India Steam Navigation Co. Ltd.
- Business and Industry Services Network (Connecticut Community Colleges)
- Business Information Services Network
- Business Information Service for Newly Independent States (US government)
- Brain Injury Services of Northern Ontario (Canada)
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Binary-Input Symmetric-Output
- BIstructural ISOtropic (coated fuel particle)
- Board on International Scientific Organizations (Washington, DC)
- Bringing Into Service Objectives (Sprint)
- Bursa Investment Support Office (Turkey)
- Business Information Security Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: David J Mitchell, British India Steam Navigation Company Retired Engineers Association, 113 Heslington Road, York, YO10 5BS.
TO Henderson Colchester Avenue CardiffWOULD any ex-BI engineer or electrical officer interested in attending the annual reunion of the British India Steam Navigation Company Engineers contact us by ringing the Association Secretary Jim Slater on 07702 124840, via e-mail at james.