The British Horse Trials Association has launched an inquiry.
What does BHTA stand for?
BHTA stands for British Horse Trials Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHTA
We have 6 other meanings of BHTA in our Acronym Attic
- British Home Tutors (UK)
- Budway Heritage Trucking
- Buffer Handling Technique
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- By His Tutor (legal designation; Australia)
- Barbados Hotel & Tourism Association
- Bingham Heritage Trails Association (Bingham, Nottinghamshire, England, UK)
- Breath-Holding Times in Air (pulmonary function)
- Brisbane Hardcourt Tennis Association (Australia)
- British Healthcare Trades Association (London, England, UK)
- Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Company (various locations)
- Bringing Home the Beacon (TV show)
- British Horseracing Training Board
- Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Company
- Beyond Here There Be Dragons
- Bell Helicopter Textron Canada
- Bristnall Hall Technology College (UK)
- Brooklyn House & Trance Company
- Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Limited (est. 1986)
- Bureau of Hygiene and Tropical Diseases (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokeswoman for the British Horse Trials Association said Miss Johnson would not necessarily have been saved if new safety recommendations currently being researched had been in place.
SOLIHULL RC's spacious Dorridge arena is among the venues staging qualifiers for two national championships in the coming weeks, including the new British Horse Trials Association 'Grasshopper Show Jumping' series.
British Horse Trials Association chairman Jane Holderness-Roddam said the board would accept the report findings and was, "extremely grateful to Richard Thornton and Chris Collins for the time and effort they have given to completing this mammoth task.
The British Horse Trials Association has launched an investigation.
But Peter Durrant, project manager of the sport's governing body, the British Horse Trials Association in Kenilworth, disagrees with the idea.
The row split the British Horse Trials Association.
The British Horse Trials Association have appointed a Leamington solicitor to collate written and oral evidence for their review, which is trying to establish the circumstances surrounding the positive test recorded against Coral Cove at last October's World Equestrian Games.