What does BHSII stand for?
BHSII stands for British Horse Society Intermediate Instructor's Certificate (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Human Movement
- Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management (Rapid City, South Dakota)
- Baker Hughes Services International Inc.
- Baltic Exchange Handysize Index (London, UK)
- Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
- Biomedical and Health Sciences Institute (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Boston Healthy Start Initiative (Boston, MA)
- British Horse Society Instructor
- Bottom-Hole Shut-In Pressure
- Branch Hillsdale St Joseph (Hillsdale, MI)
- Business History Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Basic Health Sciences Library Network
- Bachelor of Health Services Management
- Better Hearing and Speech Month (May)
- Busy Hour Short Message (mobile phones)
- Beaverton High School Marching Ensemble (Oregon)
- Burlington High School Model United Nations
- Behavioral Health Services North, Inc. (Plattsburgh, NY)