Stephen Beaty, director of Fuerst Day Lawson and spokesman for the British Honey Importers and Packers Association, (BHIPA) said: "Over the last 12 months raw honey costs have risen more than 50%, and this trend is continuing.
What does BHIPA stand for?
BHIPA stands for British Honey Importers and Packers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bob Hartman International Ministries
- BMO Harris Investment Management Inc. (financial company)
- Behavioral Health Integrated Management System
- Behavioral Health Integration Project (various locations)
- Birmingham Home Improvement Partnership (UK)
- Black Hawk Improvement Plan
- Bottom Hole Injection Pressure (petroleum engineering)
- Bridgeport Health Improvement Partnership (Bridgeport, CT)
- British Hardwoods Improvement Programme (est. 1991; now British and Irish Hardwoods Improvement Programme; UK and Ireland)
- Bukidnon Health Insurance Program (Philippines)
- Bicycle Head Injury Prevention Program
- Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System
- Boston Harbor Islands Regatta (Boston, MA)
- Breuer-Hering Inflation Reflex
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Research Training Program (University of Missouri)
- Bangladesh Health and Injury Survey (est. 2003)
- Batu Hijau International School (Sumbawa, Indonesia)
- Blue Horizon Information System
- Bonita Home Inspection Services (Tucson, AZ)