He is already an experienced and well-known editor of the British Herbal Compendium and the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for British Herbal Compendium (medical resource)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Botswana Housing Cooperation
- Boy Hits Car (band)
- Brake Holding Capacity (mooring winches)
- Bravery, Honor, Courage (gaming clan)
- Breizh Horse Center (France)
- Brigitte Harrivelle Conseil (French business and management consultancy)
- Brilliant Haute Couture (doll clothing company; Hong Kong)
- Brilliant Horizon Consulting (Switzerland)
- Brisebois Home Comfort (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- British Hallmarking Council (UK)
- British High Commission (Australia)
- British Home Children (Child Emigration Scheme)
- Broken Hearts Club (movie)
- Brooklyn Hospital Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bror Husell Chartering AB Ltd (Åland, Finland shipping and chartering company)
- Building Healthy Communities
- Bulgarian Helsinki Committee
- Bullhead City (Arizona)
- Burst Height Compensator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Herbal Compendium is described as Volume 2 as it is the companion to the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia which was published in 1996.
The plant is described in several official standard works, such as the German Commission E, the British Herbal Compendium and the French Herbal Medicinal Guideline.