Chairman, British Healthcare Internet Association, Editor, Health Informatics Europe, and Board Member, Internet Healthcare Coalition -- Kenneth I.
What does BHIA stand for?
BHIA stands for British Healthcare Internet Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHIA
We have 2 other meanings of BHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Branch If Higher
- Breath-Holding Index (medical evaluation)
- British Horological Institute (UK)
- British Humanities Index (UK)
- Bulletin Hebdomadaire International (French: Weekly International Bulletin)
- Bureau of Health Information
- Biphasic Human Insulin 30/70
- Bachelor of Health Information Administration
- Bay Head Improvement Association (Bay Head, NJ)
- Brain-Heart Infusion Agar
- Brain-Heart Infusion Broth
- Brain-Heart Infusion Blood Agar
- Bald Head Island Conservancy (est. 1983; North Carolina)
- Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals (band)
- Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad (Malaysian investment holding company)
- Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum (North Brabant, The Netherlands)
- British Horse Industry Confederation (UK)
- Beverly Hills International Center for Aesthetic Surgery (California)
- Buro Happold Inclusive Design (various locations)
- Bidirectional Health Information Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Colloquium is sponsored by the British Healthcare Internet Association, Hi-Ethics, the Health on the Net Foundation, the Internet Healthcare Coalition, The eHealth Association, The Health Technology Center and Health Affairs.