What does BHIP stand for?
BHIP stands for British Hardwoods Improvement Programme (est. 1991; now British and Irish Hardwoods Improvement Programme; UK and Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHIP
We have 3 other meanings of BHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Black Hills Institute of Geological Research (Hill City, SD)
- Bank House Investment Management (UK)
- Bob Hartman International Ministries
- BMO Harris Investment Management Inc. (financial company)
- Behavioral Health Integrated Management System
- Behavioral Health Integration Project (various locations)
- Birmingham Home Improvement Partnership (UK)
- Black Hawk Improvement Plan
- Bottom Hole Injection Pressure (petroleum engineering)
- Bridgeport Health Improvement Partnership (Bridgeport, CT)
- Bukidnon Health Insurance Program (Philippines)
- British Honey Importers and Packers Association
- Bicycle Head Injury Prevention Program
- Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System
- Boston Harbor Islands Regatta (Boston, MA)
- Breuer-Hering Inflation Reflex
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Research Training Program (University of Missouri)
- Bangladesh Health and Injury Survey (est. 2003)
- Batu Hijau International School (Sumbawa, Indonesia)