For anyone remotely interested in the game the British Golf Museum just behind the Royal & Ancient Golf Club HQ has a fascinating collection of memorabilia including the earliest clubs, medals, trophies and a reproduction of the famous Claret Jug to have your picture taken with.
What does BGM stand for?
BGM stands for British Golf Museum (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGM
We have 73 other meanings of BGM in our Acronym Attic
- Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City, NY, USA - Edwin Alink Field (Airport Code)
- Blood Glucose Measurement
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Blue Man Group (band)
- Bluesafe Guest Manager (computer networking company; France)
- Boarding Music
- Boddington Gold Mine (Western Australia)
- Bouguer Gravity Map (geological survey)
- Bounded Greedy Match (algorithms)
- Brace, Gatarek and Musiela (mathematical model)
- Brooklyn, Guernsey and Malcom (school district; Iowa)
- Bürgermeister (German)
- Business Group Manager
- Bible of the Good and Moral Atheist (book)
- Bomb Group Memorial Association
- Branson Gospel Music Association (est. 1998; Branson, MO)
- Brazilian Grapes Marketing Association (est. 1992)
- British Generic Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Black Gay Men's Advisory Group (est. 2003; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the British Golf Museum across Wie the road from the R&A Clubhouse, hoped to take a tour but with a strict focus can she believes maintaining help stamp an enduring mark of her own.
We were fortunate enough to get into the R&A clubhouse for a look inside and visited the British Golf Museum.
The British Golf Museum, based in St Andrews, is offering free admission on Saturday and Sunday to commemorate the anniversary of the foundation of The Royal and Ancient Golf Club on May 14, 1754.
TIGER WOODS, Jose Maria Olazabal, Retief Goosen, Colin Montgomerie, Vijay Singh, Sergio Garcia, Michael Campbell - there weren't many big names on the Open leaderboard heading into the final round yesterday so I headed down to the British Golf Museum.
Andrews, Scotland Barry Kerr - Consultant, British Golf Museum http://www.
But everything is now, on the face of it, in order (apart from the omission altogether of the Wrekin GC, who claim their foundation date as 1905 and plan to celebrate accordingly) following an exhaustive investigation carried out by a lady called Fiona MacDonald on behalf of the R&A and the British Golf Museum.
The clubs belong to the Royal Troon Golf Club but are currently on display at the British Golf Museum at St Andrews.