Home Instead was recently recognised with a silver prize for Franchisor of the Year at the British Franchise Association HSBC Awards, behind business giant McDonald's.
What does BFA stand for?
BFA stands for British Franchise Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFA
We have 134 other meanings of BFA in our Acronym Attic
- Bretagne Football Association (Brittany, France)
- Brigade Franco-Allemande (French: Franco-German Brigade; est. 1989)
- British Factories Act
- British Fantasy Award (British Fantasy Society; UK)
- British Federation of Audio
- British Fencing Association (UK)
- British Film Academy
- British Flyball Association (UK)
- British Foundry Association (UK)
- British Fragrance Association
- Bronze et Ferronnerie d'Art (French: Bronze and Metalwork Art; Paris, France)
- Buckeye Firearms Association (Ohio)
- Building Fund for the Arts (Mississippi)
- Bulletin Français d'Actuariat (French: French Actuarial Bulletin; journal)
- Bundesstelle für Außenhandelsinformation (German: Federal Office of Foreign Trade Information)
- Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte (German: Federal Employee Insurance Company)
- Burkina Faso (ISO Country code)
- Business and Financial Affairs (various organizations)
- Business Finance Associates (Canada)
- Business Flow Accelerator (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IFA President and CEO Steve Caldeira, CFE, and IFA Chairman Jack Earle (McDonald's multi-unit franchisee) met with leaders from the British Franchise Association, the French Franchise Federation and the European Franchise Federation this past April as part of IFA's efforts to promote franchise best practices around the globe.
Researchers from NatWest and the British Franchise Association say the sector has grown by 15 per cent in the past five years.
The businesses are taking part in the launch of Proud to Franchise, a new scheme set up by the British Franchise Association to identify clearly suppliers, shops and services that are franchise businesses.
Tom Endean, marketing manager of the British Franchise Association, said: "We send our congratulations to GreenThumb.
The closing date of the British Franchise Association (bfa) and HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards is tomorrow, and organisers are keen to hear North success stories.
A LAW firm has become the first in the North East to gain accreditation from the British Franchise Association.
Byline: Neil Hodgson THE British Franchise Association (bfa) has approached firms across Merseyside making redundancies in a bid to offer fresh hope for the staff affected by job cuts.