Byline: Chris Lepkowski Flights from RIKI Christodoulou proved he is a driving force to be reckoned with after winning the British Formula 3 Rookie of the Year award.
What does BF3 stand for?
BF3 stands for British Formula 3 (car racing circuit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BF3
- Insurgent Strike Modification for the Battlefield 2 Game Engine
- Battlefield 2142 (game)
- Battlefield 2: Armored Fury (game)
- Battlefield 2 Command and Control (computer game)
- Battlefield 2 Command and Control Daemon (dedicated servers)
- Battlefield2 Euro Force (gaming)
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (video game)
- Battlefield 2 and the Special Forces (war games)
- Battlefield 3 (game)
- Boron Trifluoride (chemical compound)
- Battlefield 4 (gaming)
- Battlefield 40k (gaming mod for Battlefield 1942)
- Battlefield 1942 (computer game)
- Best Friends Forever
- Best Friends for Life
- Ben Folds Five (band)
- Babbitt Family Association (Concord, NC)
- Baby for Adoption (family planning)
- Baccalauréat Franco-Américain (French: Franco-American Baccalaureate; US and France)
- Bachelor of Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
301 miles "Grand Prix" circuit in Kent, the 21-year-old from Sutton Coldfield went on to net third and second places in the final two races - results that earned him fifth place in the final Cooper Tires British Formula 3 International Series standings.
50 pairs of tickets to see the Formula 1 stars of tomorrow are up for grabs as the British Formula 3 series comes to Thruxton this weekend.
And with the several rounds supporting the British Formula 3 and GT championships, Gaffney will get a chance to showcase his talents behind the wheel.
He will be attending the John Guest Speedfit British Formula 3 and GT meeting to support his son, Nelsinho Angelo Piquet, 17, one of the front runners in the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship.
ROBBIE KERR sealed his historic charge through the British Formula 3 Championship by taking the title in the first of the weekends final two rounds.
Scheckter, runner-up in the British Formula 3 series in 2000 and runner-up in the Formula Nissan championship last year, passed his IRL rookie test in January and is 16th in the standings after three races this season.
MOTORSPORT: Riki Christodoulou has slipped two places to sixth in the Cooper Tires British Formula 3 International Series following the latest races in Belgium.