31The British Forces Post Office has its own postcode too: BF.
What does BFPO stand for?
BFPO stands for British Forces Post Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BFPO
- Bigelow Free Public Library (Clinton, MA)
- Bloomingdale Free Public Library (Bloomingdale, NJ)
- Brittle Fracture Pressure Limit
- Brooksville Free Public Library (Brooksille, ME)
- Best Fortune Property and Loan Fund (Thailand)
- Barangay Forest Protection and Management (Philippines)
- Beach Front Property Management (Long Beach, CA)
- Business Focused Project Management
- British Friends of Peace Now (UK)
- Basketball Federation of Papua New Guinea
- British Forces Posted Overseas
- Bangladesh Food Policy Project
- Ben Franklin Partnership Program (Pennsylvania)
- Bilateral Frontoparietal Polymicrogyria
- Black Forest Preservation Plan (Colorado, USA)
- Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser
- Bound-Free Pair Production (physics of relativistic heavy ion collisions)
- Breastfeeding Promotion Program
- Business and Financial Policies and Procedures
- Board of Fire Prevention Regulations (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barratt's Natalie Hannah said: "The combination of British Forces Post Office postcodes, overseas postings and regular moves can make it very difficult for forces personnel to secure a strong credit check in the eyes of some lenders, meaning they can be hit with limited options and high interest rates.
Every year the British Forces Post Office (BFPO) is overwhelmed by the public who send individuals and groups boxes of treats.
Head of British Forces Post Office (BFPO), Brigadier Russell Beattie, said: "All the staff throughout the BFPO network worldwide are focused on the particular challenges of getting personal mail through at Christmas.
Albert Edward Lodge has so far sent around 50 packages via the British Forces Post Office to Afghanistan.
A ROYAL Mail spokeswoman said: "Royal Mail operates a free parcel service for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan in partnership with the British Forces Post Office at the Ministry of Defence.
The British Forces Post Office in Cyprus is recommending that their customers send all UK bound parcels and letters before November 21 to ensure Christmas delivery.
The British Forces Post Office based at RAF Northolt in Ruislip has been inundated with mail going to British bases in Iraq or Afghanistan.