Chairman of the British Fibreboard Packaging Association John Wootton points to a life cycle analysis of corrugated and plastic traus undertaken throught Europe.
What does BFPA stand for?
BFPA stands for British Fibreboard Packaging Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFPA
We have 4 other meanings of BFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Backflow Prevention Assembly
- Bahamas Family Planning Association
- Bahrain Family Planning Association
- Bangladesh Family Planning Association
- Barbados Family Planning Association
- Belgian Federation of Pankration Athlima
- Best Football Player Available
- Best Friend Pet Adoption (Cary, NC)
- Blue Fronted Parrotlet (Touit dilectissima)
- Bond Fairness and Protection Act
- British Film Producers Association
- British Fluid Power Association (UK)
- Bulgarian Family Planning Association
- Business Finance Promotion Agency (South Africa)
- Belgian Federal Planning Bureau (Belgium)
- Barking Frogs Permaculture Center (Florida)
- Blackstone Family Practice Center (Virginia)
- Blandford Forum Parish Church (Dorset, England, UK)
- British Federation of Pedal Car Racing
- Back Flow Prevention Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spearheaded by the British Fibreboard Packaging Association, which represents most of the industry, the campaign is also targeted at packaging users, such as food manufacturers, shoppers, environmentalists and the Government.