Teesside's own man of fashion, pictured, was one of just three independent UK retailers invited by the British Fashion Council (BFC) to St James's Palace for the launch of the men's fashion event, London Collections: Men.
What does BFC stand for?
BFC stands for British Fashion Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFC
We have 156 other meanings of BFC in our Acronym Attic
- Bonae Fidei Contractum (Latin: Contract of Good Faith; codices and manuscripts)
- Boston Film Critics
- Bottle Flipping Championship
- Bowling for Columbine (movie)
- Boxing Five Compétitions (French boxing competition)
- Brampton Flying Club (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Branch Financial Controller (Indonesia)
- Brentford Football Club (UK)
- Bridgestone Firestone Canada
- Brie Finances Courtage (French: Brie Finance Brokerage)
- British Film Commission
- British Forces Cyprus
- British Free Corps (WW II)
- Brooklyn Free Clinic (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brute Force Committee (University of Toronto)
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Budget, Finances, Comptabilité (French: Budget, Finance, Accounting)
- Buffalo Field Campaign (West Yellowstone, Montana)
- Buffer Controller (Sprint)
- Building Futures Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caroline Rush, CEO of The British Fashion Council commented: "We launched the British Fashion Council's digital strategy in 2009 to harness technology and creativity to promote British designers to a global audience.
Samantha Cameron, who is ambassador to the British Fashion Council, said that as the eyes of the world are on Britain in 2012, there is "momentous" opportunity to enhance the pounds 21 billiona-year industry.
The PM's missus - an ambassador for the British Fashion Council - will join the cream of Scotland's style icons at Glasgow Science Centre.
In recognition of this success, Fashion East's Lulu Kennedy and Topman have, with the support from the British Fashion Council and the London Development Agency, curated London Fashion Week's first dedicated menswear line-up.
Speaking at the opening of the six-day event Friday, Samantha Cameron said: "I am passionate about fashion so it's a real honour to be here as an ambassador to the British Fashion Council.
The entrepreneur, who is chairman of the British Fashion Council, appointed Belinda Earl, the former chief executive of Debenhams, soon after taking over the firm and they have since helped revive its fortunes.
The event was hosted by Actor and Dancer Adam Garcia, and judged by the fashion industry's stars a Supermodel, Helena Christensen; Photographer, Rankin; British Fashion Designer, Matthew Williamson; Actress and Singer Karen Mok; Chair of British Fashion Council Development Committee, Hilary Riva and Head of Global Brand Management Triumph, Suzanne McKenna.