The British Elastic Rope Sports Association also has a code of practice for bungee operators, developed in consultation with the HSE, but companies are not legally bound to follow it.
What does BERSA stand for?
BERSA stands for British Elastic Rope Sports Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bureau d'Evaluation des Risques des Produits et Agents Chimiques (Paris, France)
- Brand, Efficiency, Results and Quality
- Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (UK government department)
- Buss Error (CD32 Expansion Port)
- Boeing Employees' Rod and Reel Club of Everett (Everett, WA)
- Banca Europa per la Ricostruzione e lo Sviluppo (Italian)
- Behavioral and Emotional Rating Scale
- Benign Epilepsy with Rolandic Spikes (neurophysiology)
- Board of Education Retirement System (Brooklyn, NY)
- Building Energy Rating System (Florida)
- Boeing Employees Rubber Stamp Art Guild
- Bureau d'Evaluation des Risques Sismiques pour la Sûreté des Installations (French: Office of Risk Assessment for Seismic Safety Facillities; Fontenay-aux-Roses, France)
- Background Equivalent Radiation Time
- Benefits Election Resource Tool
- Benicia Emergency Response Team (California)
- Berkeley Reliability Tools
- Bit Error Rate Test
- Bit Error Rate Tester (telecommunication)
- Branch Effect Reduction Technique
- Broward Emergency Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present the British Elastic Rope Sports Association has just one member.
Although the British Elastic Rope Sports Association issues guidelines, it has no legal clout to ensure all involved adhere to them.