Ray Barker of the British Educational Suppliers Association said: "What makes these awards different is that they focus on the schools and their staff that really make an impact on learning.
What does BESA stand for?
BESA stands for British Educational Suppliers Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BESA
We have 14 other meanings of BESA in our Acronym Attic
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- Beltran Saldivar (Consulting; Mexico)
- Best Efficiency Spark Advance (internal combustion engine)
- Biomedical Engineering Students Association
- Black Educators Student Association
- Boeing Employees Softball Association (Washington state)
- Bond Exchange of South Africa
- Border Epidemiologic Study of Aging
- Brain Electrical Source Analysis
- British Earth Sheltering Association
- British Engineering Standards Association
- British Engraved Stationery Association
- British Ex-Services Association Inc.
- Bromoethane Sulfonic Acid
- Baltic Exchange Sub Aqua Club (London, UK)
- Basic Energy Sciences Advisory Committee (DOE-BES)
- Business Education Statewide Advisory Committee (California)
- Beltran Saldivar Consulting (Mexico)
- Binding Environmental Sciences and Artificial Intelligence (conference)
- Bureau of Educational Services and Applied Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dominic Savage, Director General of the British Educational Suppliers Association said: "I know that there are a number of significant initiatives already in place to develop the education and skills sectors in Jordan.
The recommendation is made in a report from the British Educational Suppliers Association, backed by the former education secretary Charles Clarke, which warns that a generation of children could suffer from back problems as the result of squeezing into ill-fitting furniture for hours every day.
GESS 2009 is officially supported by the UAE Ministry of Education, the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA) and the UK Trade and Investment Support, World Didac and Didacta (The German Educational Supplies Association) and assisted by AUMA -- the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.