2001) The Primary Teachers Role in Child Protection, British Educational Research Journal, 27(1):60-77 Sean MacBlain, Stranmillis University College, Belfast, Nr.
What does BERJ stand for?
BERJ stands for British Educational Research Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BERJ in our Acronym Attic
- Burma Ethnic Research Group
- Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Board of Engineers for Rivers & Harbors
- Bureau des Emplois et des Ressources Humaines du Rectorat (French: Rectory Employment and Human Resources Office)
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute (Japan)
- Bog Ecosystem Research Initiative (EU)
- Brownfield European Regeneration Initiative
- Bulletin of the Earthquake Research Institute (Japan)
- Business Environment Risk Index
- Business Environment Risk Intelligence (est. 1966; various locations)
- Berkshire/Berkeley Hunt
- Berlin Kommunikation
- Berkshire (English County)
- Bilaterally Equally Reactive to Light
- Bit Error Rate - Low (Telabs)
- British Electrical Repairs Limited
- Building Energy Research Laboratory (est. 1979; University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Burner Engineering Research Laboratory (Livermore, CA; US Department of Energy)
- Business and Economic Research, Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Broadband-Enhanced Remote Line Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Educational Research Journal, 23(1), 15-23.