Shane drifts to Tees triumph SHANE O'Sullivan stepped up his bid for the Maxxis British Drift Championship title with victory in tound three at Teesside Autodrome.
What does BDC stand for?
BDC stands for British Drift Championship (motorsports; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDC
We have 205 other meanings of BDC in our Acronym Attic
- Borland Developers Conference (computing)
- Bottom Dead Center
- Boulder Daily Camera (newspaper; Boulder, CO)
- Brain Dead Cager (motorcyclist slang for stupid car drivers)
- Braintree District Council (UK)
- Breakdance Crew
- Breast Diagnostic Center (various locations)
- Bridgnorth District Council (UK)
- Brigade Data Center
- British Dance Council
- Broadland District Council
- Broadway Dance Center (New York)
- Brussels Deuche Club (Belgian car club)
- Budget Development Committee (various schools)
- Buffered Data Channel
- Building Corner
- Building Design Construction (various locations)
- Bullet Drop Compensator
- Bureau de Change (French: Currency Exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Belfast man Mark "Sidewaysbuff" Luney will once again be behind the wheel of the Supra after taking the runner-up spot in last year's British Drift Championship.
The star-studded line-up includes Scottish Formula One driver Paul Di Resta, BBC Formula 1 presenting duo David Coulthard and Jake Humphrey and a host of top drivers, including Boyzone's Shane Lynch, who is now a frontrunner in the British Drift championship.
The latest episode features British Drift Championship ace Andrew Scott, based in Hexham.
ORGANISERS of the Maxxis British Drift Championship are reporting record entries as they prepare to launch their 2012 season at Teesside Autodrome.
Byline: Darren Liggett SATS MotorsportDriftteam finished second overall in the Maxxis tyres(UK) British Drift Championship.
The Boyzone singer combines his music career with his love of motorsport and this Saturday and Sunday he'll be competing in the third round of the Maxxis British Drift Championships at Teesside Autodrome in South Bank.
Its first outing will be at round one of the British Drift Championship, at Donnington Park, in April.