The marine mammal medics from British Divers Marine Life Rescue were alerted by coastguards that there was a stranded live dolphin on the beach at Whitburn in South Tyneside.
What does BDMLR stand for?
BDMLR stands for British Divers Marine Life Rescue
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bone Dysplasia with Medullary Fibrosarcoma
- Banco de Desenvolvimento de Minas Gerais SA (Brazilian bank)
- Browsing Damage Management Group (Australia)
- Berwick and District Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments
- Biographical Data Master Index
- Brule Digital Memories, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Del Mar Improvement Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Biophysical Description Markup Language (computing)
- Booth and Dimock Memorial Library (Coventry, CT)
- Banlieues du Monde Mauritanie (French; Mauritanian development organization)
- Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad (also seen as BMO; est. 2001)
- Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee (also seen as BMOC)
- Birmingham Debt Management Operations Center (Alabama; US Treasury)
- Belt Dual Magazine Pouch (firearms)
- Berry, Dunn, McNeil & Parker
- Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Blood Derivative Medicinal Products
- Boolean logic Driven Markov Process (Electricité de France)
- Brachydactyly-Mental Retardation Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The marine mammal medics from British Divers Marine Life Rescue were alerted by coastguards that there was a stranded dolphin on the beach at Whitburn in South Tyneside.
And the bay will also be monitored by police, the SSPCA and members of the British Divers Marine Life Rescue.
Experts from British Divers Marine Life Rescue will monitor the surviving pilot whales off the East Neuk of Fife to see if they re-beach.
Experts from the British Divers Marine Life Rescue charity managed to re-float 20 of the creatures, with a further 25 in deep enough water not to be at risk.
Stephen Marsh, of the British Divers Marine Life Rescue, said: "It is very sad and a huge effort has been put in.
However, the remainder perished, said the British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR, head of science at the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society, said the Kyle of Durness looked like a "whale trap".
CAPTION(S): * British Divers Marine Life Rescue volunteers with the 44ft sperm whale, which died after it was washed up on Redcar beach in Cleveland