The project began in 2011 after FortisBC received approval from the British Columbia Utilities Commission.
What does BCUC stand for?
BCUC stands for British Columbia Utilities Commission (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCUC
We have 1 other meaning of BCUC in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgewater Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- British Canoe Union
- Buduchnist Credit Union (Canada)
- Buffer and Conversion Unit
- Buffer Control Unit
- Bureau de Coopération Universitaire (French: Office of Academic Cooperation)
- Bureau des Congrès Universitaires (French: University Conference Bureau; Canada)
- Bus Controller Unit
- Bergen County Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Black Churches United for Better Health (North Carolina)
- Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
- Business and Computer University College (Lebanon)
- Bedford County Utility District (Shelbyville, TN)
- Business Clean Up Day
- Birmingham Credit Union Development Agency (UK)
- Brooklyn Center for the Urban Environment (New York City, NY)
- Backward Castes United Front
- Bakweri Cooperative Union of Farmers (Cameroon)
- Black Country Urban Forest (UK)
- Belgian Computer Users Group (Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electricity Purchase Agreements are subject to the execution of contracts and British Columbia Utilities Commission approval.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Rio Tinto's US$2 billion project to modernise its Kitimat smelter in British Columbia, Canada, will be submitted for Board approval following the decision by the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC) to accept the 2007 Energy Purchase Agreement (2007 EPA) between Rio Tinto Alcan and BC Hydro.
The new long-term power supply agreement will be filed with the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC), and will be publicly disclosed as part of the BCUC approval process.
TSX VENTURE:SBX), on behalf of its affiliated subsidiary, Sea Breeze Victoria Converter Corporation ("Sea Breeze Victoria") announces its decision to withdraw its application for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity ("CPCN Application") to construct a 550 MW direct current submarine transmission cable between Greater Vancouver and Greater Victoria on Vancouver Island, which is presently before the British Columbia Utilities Commission.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Compliance Energy Corporation (the "Company" or "Compliance") announces that the British Columbia Utilities Commission has formally approved Compliance's BC Hydro Electricity Purchase Agreement with the Company's subsidiary Compliance Power Corporation.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the British Columbia Utilities Commission on matters related to grid planning, operation, market development, and industry restructuring.
1, 2005, and was approved by Terasen shareholders, the British Columbia Utilities Commission, Investment Canada and others.